Iron Man 2

Okay, I'm a little bit of a loser because we haven't started the movie so we weren't able to see Iron Man jumping off the plane and having a great landing, and we were too much in a hurry that we failed to see the peek after the credits, for the 3rd sequel of the movie. And we even paid for 200 Php per person for the 2D theater, without knowing what to expect, or if we were supposed to have free snacks. Oh well...

But I wouldn't ponder on my loss, it's still a great movie after wall. A great destressor. But I wouldn't deny that I should have watched it when time permits me not to hurry for some other more important things.

And just a little summary on a movie that made my May start great.

Tony Spark is not only known for his inventions of new weapons and armors with benefits outweighing the risks, but also for his being the cool superhero in an even cooler armor. Unfortunately, the government has been demanding him to hand over his technology armor for the use of the Military, but he was not going to. However, when Tony and his bestfriend, Rhodes, had a little fight in their big suits, Rhodes took one of Spark's armors. Sparks suffered due to the wavering of his palladium heart that has been poisoning him, and grieved in a different way; but with the help of Nick Fury, and with the greater help from his father, he found a new element that would make him live, with his heart anew.  And then the big fight came: Iron Man and War Machine fought against each other, and then fought together against Ivan Vanko (armoured in his suit with whips of electrical energy). It was all in all a nice battle scene. Pretty long conversations, but the battle scenes did a great balance to it.

But then again, I don't know how to make summaries. ugh! I know I got you confused. So you better watch it :p

Comments

Popular Posts