Bits and Pieces

I've got a lot of things in mind right now, and a lot of wanna-dos, and I'm so not feeling well. So I'm here to pour down bits and pieces of the topics I want to share.

This would be really shallow, and vague, and however else you'd describe it. But I'd be happy to let them out.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Read the book, seen the movie. And I'm giving both three stars out of five. I didn't get hooked to the book compared with other fantasy/adventure series, but I still liked it. Liked it enough to want to read on with the series, and buy the succeeding books even if I have someone to borrow those from.

Salt. I've always adored Angelina Jolie and her movies. And, and the ending cues that there's a Part Two. hhmmm... :)

Eat. Pray. Love. Reading the book, and will be watching the movie. I'm loving this Elizabeth Gilbert's book so much that I want to go to Italy, then India, then Indonesia just like she did, and find out what she had. urgh! And I haven't even finished the whole thing. Promise to self: will be finishing this before the weekend comes. And then, watch the movie. Yey!

Letters to Juliet. Of course, another feel-good movie. And I like the soundtrack, too. No more "what-ifs". Pursue your heart's desires. :)

The Expendables. Such heavy heavy cast! I watched it with girl friends, and it's totally not our thing. And I admit we didn't have our full attention there, so it was really hard to follow. Plus! No subtitles. Hah! But I still enjoyed the night, that's what matters.

Excerpts.
Bits and Pieces.
And I'm happy, by the way. I've realized that my life's not boring at all. I'm catching up with my self.
All smiles. :)


Comments

Popular Posts