Fighting Off Those Thoughts

It's my Optimism Day Two, and circumstances have been taunting me to give it up already. Bad news here, some more bad news there. Negative thoughts have been trying me out, and I admit that I cannot control my thoughts that well - not yet. But hey, no one can do this perfectly, right? Now what I should do is to let all those unhealthy thoughts get into my mind, wrap them all up, and then place it in one box, set it aside, and think of happy thoughts to counter them all. Okay Rein, breathe in, breathe out. You can do this. Positivity.

On one unrelated matter, it's Mama Mary's Day today, (also my brother's birthday), but I'm not going to church on this Holy Day of Obligation. I'm sorry. But I know our Mother is here with us, praying and intervening. Thank you. Happy Birthday! And Mother Ever Help Us.

Comments

Popular Posts