My Hundredth Post

Randomly, I checked my Blogger Dashboard and particularly noticed that there were already 99 posts. So I got inspired to just write down, again, and as most of my posts, anything that comes to mind.

Today, I've spoken with my father for like four minutes, and it took me that time, just that moment to realize how much I've missed him. We visited him last month, when he was in the hospital, and that was too painful for all of us. Now, I'm thinking, and hoping, and wishing, that he's all better.

I'm making a wish with this post, and I know my God would grant it. I'm wishing and believing and claiming that my father would be well, cured, healthy in all aspects of his being. My God, I'm praying for this, every moment that I could. Please, grant us this biggest favor.

Now let's celebrate the coming of our Savior Jesus Christ. Today is the last day of September. And that's 85 days to go before Christmas!

 'Tis the Season to be jolly fa la la - la la - la la - la la.

 I would be completely happy this season, hopefully, once my father is all well.

God is good!

Comments

Popular Posts