That Capcom Game

I've been playing this zombie-game since I was like 10 I think. And I've always stopped the game because there's always that point when I get too scared or pissed or stuff like that.

And then I watched the film just yesterday. Resident Evil 4. And imagine me in my all white Nurse uniform, all grown-up, sitting on that cinema-seat, one hand on the arm of either of my seatmates (who are just my really close friends), and the other hand covering my face, with just one eye peeking. And always, always reminding myself to breathe. Ha ha ha

It was fun and all. But I just couldn't help it. :p

And, Wentworth Miller. Another reason to remind myself to breathe! Ha ha ha

081710 was a happy work day ΓΌ started and ended great. Work. Food. Friends. God. Home. Almost perfect. Not minding that tummyache and headache that I have to get used to now. Thank God for times like that. Times to just drop those worries off. At least even just for that little while.


Comments

Popular Posts