On New Year's Eve

I can talk about the movie, and I can talk about 2011's last day. But I don't want to blab again. (I know this blog has been all about my rants).

I watched the movie past midnight today to lull me to sleep and it has a pretty simple plot with a really moving message. And with my over analyzing brain and  my vulnerable heart, I could not help but ponder more on life's meaning.

times square new year celebration for 2010 New York Times Square


I re-viewed my 2010's year-ender post, and it did say a lot for me. Especially now. Now that I'm away. But I don't wanna go on crying so I'll let things be, and try seeing things in a more positive perspective (How many times should I tell myself that?). And just live. Keep on living, and believing, and hoping, and loving.

Enjoy New Year's Eve! Make that transition smooth and hopeful. And live! Make every moment count.

Comments

Popular Posts