Timon and the Camel

I am blogging less. In fact, living less. But let's crash one out by finally writing this; quickly though because I'm at work.
This is a continuation of  my Al Ain day. After a very cold early morning in Jebel Hafeet, we were off to  somewhere warmer. The Al Ain Zoo :)


The rides. I don't mean the carousel and the roller coaster rides, but let's go zoo-rides.
 Horseback riding.

Camel-back riding :))
This one's a first! It was only for a few minutes and I was not sure if I should try it out because I feel that her legs are too thin or she might be tired to carry us up.  The most breathtaking moment was the getting up and the sitting down of the camel. She's surely tall!

Giraffes and Rhinos.


Looking for the lion.

There he is!

And here are some of the animals there.



Tigers. Leopards. Cheetas. They're relaxing there, but they seem so lonely or bored or something. Maybe it would've been better if zoos were in the wild and these animals were tamed. :))




And my new favorite, the meerkat. Such social cuties!
I'll write with more sense some other time. I just really want to have a post today, so basically for me, photos + captions = blog. bwahahaha Enjoy the weekend! :)

Comments

Popular Posts