Feliz Navidad

It's a few hours before Christmas, and back home, I'm sure they're already preparing for the Noche Buena. I wanted to shout (write) and tell the whole world how much I'd love to be home especially for the holidays, but I guess there's no need for that. Setting aside the fact that I can't do anything about that for now, I am sure that all those who matter know how much I'm wanting to be with them.

So let me just share with you a Christmas post. I just got asked what the Christmas tree symbolizes, and I was uhm, speechless. More than that, I was answer-less. I mean I know what the star or the angel at the top of the tree means, but other than that, I knew nothing. I can make up my own stories, but for me, it was more of the tradition of taking it out from the box and decorating it, and how it makes me feel about Christmas, rather than what it really means.

So here's my journey to feeling the spirit of Christmas away from home.

Deira City Centre

Amber Reception
 
Amber Dental Department
 
Marian's place

Our Flat

Wafi

Mall of the Emirates
I am forever blessed, and I'd always be thankful for that. I just can't help but wish that I was with my family and friends this time of the year. Anyway, Happy Christmas, all! Enjoy the Noche Buena and cherish the moment of love and hope and faith.

Comments

Popular Posts