The Road Less Traveled

Will I ever know where I'm headed to? Or what I really want to pursue? Would I be dedicated and motivated enough to take that winding road full of obstacles to a place of unfamiliarity, to a place unknown? Would I be mindful enough to take careful steps, ensuring the right (or the least bad) decision is made?

Questions pop up, one after the other, and then they go on endlessly...


I'm not made to take the road of least resistance. I have always been the hardheaded, proud one. I have tried countless times to defy gravity. I make my rules, I've made wrong choices. And I guarantee you, there's no easy way out.

And those questions, they will remain unanswered. And I'll just let fate take its toll.

So I guess this is me trying to convince myself that no matter how bad life is treating me right now, this shall pass, but I got to do something about it; and there's always a good side somewhere, I just got to open my eyes and see no evil.

P.S.
I was about to blog about the weekend in Al Ain, but when I was looking at the photos, I just had to grab this photo and blog about life. And then Alex, a friend back in my highschool years, messaged me out of the blue and it got me thinking again. And then, I bumped into Yenney's fb status about the road of least resistance and I'm awed how in the middle of my writing, it just fitted in.

P.P.S.
Migraine's back. So is insomnia. And the mind's working too much to even analyze and comprehend its own thoughts. So pardon me, while I burst.  

Comments

Popular Posts