Happy Place and Crying Pockets

First time to get to one of the terminal stations, and I got a dose of beautiful things and some useful answers! :))





And I found another happy place here in Dubai: Mirdif City Centre. I fell in love with the place the first time, knowing it has most of the shops I love and that they're strategically located, making shopping (or window shopping) less painful for the feet! Plus the interiors are amazing.


Now look what more it can offer!

 




In here, I can just imagine I'm in Greenbelt or in Bonifacio High Street! How I miss those happy places.




If it wasn't a long way going there, it might be my second home. But I guess if it was just a station away, it would be too crowded to maintain it's nice and serene feel. And it seriously is a good thing it's a bus-train-cab ride away from our place. Else, my pockets would be crying everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts