Uncaptioned Photos and All the Negativity that I Am

I've got my stitches removed, still gnawing when tensed, and of course, leaving a scar that won't be totally erased. I've also gotten ankles (or probably all joints) that click with every little motion. More to those, my mind is ongoing a serious debate with my heart, leaving everything in unease, and pain. 

Yada yada yada.

Anyway, here are some shots of last night's 30-minute walk home. Well, 20 minutes would've been enough if not for my crazy idea of taking snapshots of whatever we pass by. 












I don't want to get to bed just yet. The monsters underneath seem to be having a good time troubling me, making sleep impossible. Apparently, I'm an easy target. 

Right now, I'm just tired of being the strong one. It feels wrong to force myself to smile in the morning when every night has been more than the disappointment that my optimism could take. And did I say that I'm trying to be the better one, and that working on my optimism is a long, almost impossible, shot? It isn't working anyway. So let's just say that pride and negativity have taken their thrones again.

It's a quarter before two in the morning, and I'm hearing songs singing "I'll stand by you, won't let anybody hurt you..." Blah. Sadly, no words can convince me of anything right now. 

Goodnight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Comments

Popular Posts