Jap Rolls, Shrimps, and What's Your Mix

Age Mono. 06 June 2012.

For months now, I have been seriously craving for Japanese food! While Preda has been sharing with me her maki, and Evan her sushi, it made me hunger for more. So I asked our Jap expert at work, Jojo, on where I can have a good taste of the Jap Cuisine. And after days of convincing, Meg and Apol finally surrendered and went with me to this food-venture.


Apol is not a Japfood fan, so she decided to go ala carte with this Chicken Teriyaki Don, served with Kimchi and cucumbers.

For us, a bountiful buffet of Japanese and Filipino food was waiting. Weekdays, the all-you-can-eat buffet is at 49 dhs, while on weekends, they serve a seafood lunch buffet at 59dhs.

Here's my first plate. Maki. Sushi. Tempura. Pancit Canton.

And they also stirfry whatever you want, so I had these.


Shrimps, mushrooms, bellpeppers, broccolis stir fried in oyster sauce. I'm allergic to shrimps, but these are pretty fresh so my reaction was not very much adverse. Yey to desensitization :)
And yes, I had a third plate. Gluttony much.

Soup. Sauces. Jap Iced Teas.



That's Meg saying "Ayoko Na!" but still taking in the last few makis! :)) She's even trying to cover her nose because food might come out anytime!


Almost empty plates.

The food was good. My craving was very much satisfied. It was brilliant for them to not only have Japanese dishes but also Filipino dishes, so that people would come rushing in. And I think the owner is Fillipino :)

I'm not being racist or anything, just loving my own, and stating my observation, yes Filipinos make the world a prettier and better place. With or without mixing. In lieu with Jasmine Curtis Smith x Bayo's ad, yes! :p

Comments

Popular Posts