Gale, Greek, and How Crazy and Messy my Head is

Splanchnic circulation at its finest.

Before I start with another set of readings, I'd just like to say that right from page 1, I was pro-Gale than Peeta, I don't know why. I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy; and I have nothing more to say, except that. :))

And promise, I'll give a decent review on one of the books I've read. It's been almost a year since I owe Sandra a guest post. Sorry!

My sleepiness is overpowering my will to write and/or read. Two hours ago, I had 3 cookies and hot choco, and I had my lunch meal just now. My mind is always hungry, or I'm probably just bored, so I constantly munch.

And my dilemma on what career to pursue is still on. I've had a busy morning at work, and I've realized how much I've forgotten about Nursing and all those medical terms. I Google right away (who doesn't?), but since I'm getting dumber and I've got reasons for whatever, it makes me believe that I shouldn't get back to being a Nurse and just go ahead with what I really want to do. But what is it?

I've got crazy dreams. Probably too big, I can't get there. But here's what: "You can do anything as long as you can dream it." I've been watching the series Once Upon a Time, and I got back to fantasizing. And a quote that passed me by was brought up again by the brother: "Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Or something like that. So, maybe?


Now, nap time. Or hopefully, Skype time.

Comments

Popular Posts