Subconscious Smirk

I'm pretty much overwhelmed right now. I just had a rest day which is well out of the ordinary. From a supposed early morning run - turned out walk, with me taking photos. To a heavy breakfast at 8 am. A noon time sleep just because my head tortured me last night. And then off to the malls which is probably my most stressful malling experience to date. 

I'm blabbing. 

It's the Dubai Summer Surprise here, and because the residents of Dubai are thousands of dirhams richer this time of the month, everyone's out shopping! It was seriously a bad decision to go to the malls today, but we had to do some grocery shopping. So yes, I managed to survive the ubercrowded place. 

 F21 necklace | Bershka bandeau | White tee | Bershka aztec skirt | Alcott bag | Rubi x Cotton On ballet flats

I'll blog about my morning walk soonest. I'll surrender to my sleepiness for now. Sweet dreams :)

Comments

Popular Posts