The Crimes of Wanting You Badly

On reading 50 Shades of Grey.

Having watched love scenes with my eyes closed and ears covered, it was way difficult for me to read the book. Yes, I'm not comfortable watching such scenes even now that I'm 23. I'm also not a romance reader, though I like reading love stories (if you get what I mean).

Christian Grey
Two Palms Twitching CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc.

I smile ear to ear with their email exchanges, the subjects, and Christian's signature changes. I couldn't help but be stunned for Anastasia Steele with Mr. Grey's whole being. Well, except that pain-inflicting part. I totally love the thought of him also being undeniably attracted to her, losing his control over things he always had hold over. I can hear him say again and again, "What are you doing to me?". And reading through, I guess she has no way not to be swept off her feet and fall madly in love. With him and his 50 shades of @#%!ed up.

I could actually hear my mind singing the song Darlin' right now that I'm writing this.

Sweet Darlin', this is my confessions to the crimes of wanting you badly... ... I can't love you, or at least I do not think I do.

How appropriate?

This trilogy pretty much stirred me up. I usually read books from friends' and family's suggestions, or movies that are about to show; but before anyone else has told me to read this, having heard it was sort of banned because of some inappropriate content, I was already curious and eager to read it. I am absolutely clueless about the real controversy, though. Reading book reviews is not my thing. Not until I'm done reading do I read others' opinions; that's to avoid poisoning my mind and being biased.

So yes, I am hooked, and I'll be reading through the rest. Thanks, Hush, for the ebooks :)

Fifteen more minutes before work ends.

Laters, baby ;)

Comments

Popular Posts