The Week by Wednesday

This week has been as dragging as days could be. Here's my InstaDump for the week.
 
Trees of green on our walk home.                            Game of Thrones at work.    

           Friday and sunrise by the beach.                               Running shoes by the shore.           

        Heavy denim jacket and Bershka sunnies.          A long drive and masking our sleepless eyes.            

    Gateway to a huge single-storey mall.                                     Beautiful sunset after church.          
 
    Dreaming of bicycle rides and discovering the world.           Messy, corner bedroom table.                               
 
French toast with cheese and bacon for breakfast.         Books that need some attention. Soon.         
 
I am only lucky I got to have some pretty amazing time last Friday, from the beach to the mall, I had a blast! Unfortunately, the rest of my week's hours were draining and frustrating, plus the news of such impending doom is sucking the life out of me.
 
On another note, I finally got to finish the Game of Thrones, and I get to move on to another book. Instead of following the book series, I'm sidetracked with The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and the Art of Dancing in the Rain. And look at all those other books that I've been dying to finish! Ahhh, time...
 
Currently, I'm daydreaming of cycling to the beach during an autumn afternoon, while Jason Mraz and The Fray are amped up. And then have a quick dip in the warm waters and capture the beautiful sunset. Yes, golden hour. Ahhh...
 
Now bursting my dream bubble and getting back to work. I hope your week is going way better than mine is!

Comments

Popular Posts