Spur of the Moment


Fly day! 

We did have some sort of plan, but a spontaneous change and unanimous decision is almost always better. So instead of walking (or running) a good distance to the open beach, we took a cab and exchanged this:


for this:


The tracks were pretty crowded because we came late, and because it's Friday. So was the beach! Summer's ending so it's the perfect time to go out and enjoy the heat without so much of the torture. So we abandoned our original plan of jogging, and skip to the swimming part of it.



I love how the beach makes me spend time with myself while observing and taking in everything else. Ahhhh...

But even with all the reasons not to swim, I can never say no to the sea. The waters were warm and the air refreshing. Oh, yes! I was brought back to life! And a bike ride would've made it even more perfect! But hey, there's still next time. I hope there are bicycles for rent by the beach. Hmm, let me check that one out :)

A little after eight, the sun was already pitiless, so we had to listen to Mr. Sun and bid the beautiful and gentle waves good bye. After donning our shirts and shorts over our already wet suits, we went for probably almost a kilometer walk to have breakfast. And for Fridays, we were pretty sure only McDonald's is open at 8 in the morning. And no, it doesn't feel like McDo. Like!


Big breakfast and Sausage McMuffin. Burrrp!

I love spontaneity! Even if that means walking on the streets wet, sandy, and salty! :D

What I wore to the beach. Don't judge. I was there supposedly for a run. But what can I do, when the waves call, I answer.

I love days like this. Oh, life is still beautiful. Despite. 

Comments

Popular Posts