Lights and Blurs


I am ultimately drawn to beautiful lights and castles and all achingly sweet things that take me back to the medieval times or the renaissance period. But let's focus on the princesses and knights, and romance, and palaces. 

Also, I just recently bumped into an amazingly beautiful and heartwarming blog - Sweet Thing. Wow! Her work is amazing! Jessie Webster is amazing! Probably my favorite segment in her blog is the "Lately", which I'd probably do in some way or another. I'm honestly obsessed with her blog right now, that I can't continue with my current read (A Game of Thrones - which also takes me back to the era of knights and kingdoms), because I keep on going back to her site. 

Anyway, this is my first take on Lately, which is honestly just a Friday night after work. I needed a change of scenery and was hoping to buy a good book on sale, so I dragged (myself and) Apol with me to the palace mall for a quick stroll. 

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts