Second Hand




With Friday's frustration on finding books on sale, and the thirst for a break from familiarity, I left my lazy self in bed with the comfort of my sheets, and head on to this second hand bookshop, House of Prose. I died and went to book heaven for a while there. Or not. I just seriously panicked I didn't know where to start (as you can see in the blurry photos above)! 

I love the scent of ageing and the sight of almost rusting pages. I'd probably trade jobs with that lady behind the counter so I can get lost in some other world anytime. Ohhhh...


Here's an Instagram (via iTouch) post of my book finds. Instant happiness! :) 

P.S. 
There's a note in the books saying you can return them in good condition and have 50% of the price you paid refunded. But nah! I'm gonna pass on that. 

And yes, I had a beautiful Sunday! I hope you did, too! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts