Lakes, Towers, and Me

Probably my last Friday rest day for the rest of the year, and I did have a beautiful time. Again. I am blessed.  After a quick grocery shopping, and the Holy Mass, we drove to Jumeirah Lake Towers for our dinner reservation in Pompeii. Details next time. This one will be one quick outfit post, with such wonderful architecture in the background. 




I love how I'm sticking with neutrals with just accents of colors. This paisley purple sheer was a hand-me-down, and I find it a little challenging because it isn't entirely me. But hey, I find ways.

Again, pardon the quality. Photos were taken with a Blackberry Torch. I left my cam (no I don't have an SLR!) again. As you can see, I didn't even have a bag with me. Lazy and depressing days. But I refuse to talk about it. Not now. Not yet. D-A-B-D-A. Pfft.

Oh, did I say the place was beautiful? I hope I could live, or even work there! It's so peaceful and nice. The photos did not do the place justice. It was breathtaking. Just beautiful!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Comments

Popular Posts