TukadoRRR

My "weekend" just ended, and I basically just let it pass. I had my much needed rest, yes, since I stayed in bed from sun up to sundown. Meaning I slept almost at sunrise, woke up for brunch, couch bed-potatoed (adding words to the dictionary?), and slept again and woke up to darkness. 

I have nothing interesting going on, so I'll just share with you this blog Ialong with my sisters, Rianne and Richfel created. It's some kinda fashion blog which is (and will be) under construction for the longest time. I'm talking about Tukadorrr

Richfel. Reina. Rianne. 
tukadorrr.wordpress.com

Go visit, and let me know what you think. I don't know how to use WordPress just yet since they deleted my blog there just when I was starting to learn and I didn't wanna try again (Bitter!!)!

For now, I'd better try and snooze before the sun rises again. I can't be a zombie at work on a busy Saturday.

A seriously difficult to read book to bring me to sleep, Game of Thrones.

Good night! Good morning! :)

Comments

Popular Posts