Start of a New Year

It's the first of January, and I'm starting a new blog. I have always wanted to pour things out in writing but I get too lazy to do so. So for this New Year, here I am, making my all time want into a reality. And cheers to me :)

Another year has gone by: 2009 has been such a memorable year for me. Graduated College, passed the licensure examinations, had my first job (and still working to love it), boarded a plane without my mom for the first time (Manila), admitted in the hospital for the first time, yada yada yada. And through those good and bad times, I had a lot of people with me who made it all worth the smiles and the frowns.

For this year, 2010, I don't know if I get to plan out my future yet and start making things happen. What I do know is that I'd be making the most of it, of what is there for me. This is going to be a whole lot better, and bigger opportunities would unfold. Trust and claim. A lot of decisions may have to be made sometime soon, and I admit it wouldn't be an easy road. I'm going to take one day at a time, one step at a time, and all things will be cherished.

Enough about that for now; a little talk about this Vagueness and Sensibility blog. This is going to be my place of yada yadas. Things meant to be said, and things I cannot say directly - things that make sense, and those that do not. No photos for the meantime though, not even the assurance that I could update this everyday. But there would be a lot coming up in this page. :)

Comments

Popular Posts