Fly!

I have experienced the first zip line, in the city of Cebu, at Busay. Another sought for adventure on my January Must Dos and Experienced, (we even rode a motorcycle to and from the place. It‘s also my first time to ride a motorcycle going up the mountains, plus it‘s drizzling). It's a cold Monday afternoon when we went there, windy and foggy. But I loved it so much! It did make me feel a lot better after the 3 days with 2hours per day of sleep, plus all the load of worries and pain.

Feel the cold wind and see the beauty of nature.


Swing your worries away.

Shout your heart's pain out.


Be with great people who would always try to keep you on the go.





And love life, again.

Comments

  1. congrats hushy =) hmmmm...rotate ur pics! hehee..im happy you enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhm, i tried rotating but it's not nice. so i left it as it is. ;)
    thanks hush.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts