A Little Time
















In a week, I get to see and speak with my little sister personally (like we're both up, and not rushing to go, and not just over the phone) just once or twice. She's got school early in the morning and I've got work at night. So when she gets home, I've already left for work. It seems crazy to me since we live in the same house, and share the same room! And what's even more ironic than that is that last weekend, Saturday night, we both slept over at my sister's place to avoid the long travel and heavy traffic for the Sinulog Festival. And that's where this picture was taken. Sunday morning, we both got up early to have breakfast, and then that's the longest time we spent chatting, and laughing since the start of this year. And it felt nice. She edited that photo and I was observing her doing it, yada yada yada.

And I wasn't able to get back to sleep after that. Just two hours of sleep in 24 hours. Oh coffee!

Comments

Popular Posts