On Reading Dean Koontz's The Face


At last! I am done with the book I have been bringing with me for almost a month. I was only reading the book when I'm doing nothing at work which made me not focus on it that much.

Even if I was new with the genre, I had a great ride reading it. It was very well plotted, the twists were great, the mystery and the suspense and even the humor would not make you stop reading (but I had to, because I've got to take calls). Even with the murder scenes that I am not used to, I was able to get through those because of the "what's next?" question running in my mind. It was great how you're left in awe whether a certain character is human or supernatural, or how Ethan Truman (the main character) experienced two real deaths with proofs of his death, but was alive after that. There was also love and affection; and friendship which saved Ethan from the death that was predestined for him. And hope. Always, there is hope.

Comments

Popular Posts