A Dose of Happiness

You know that certain moment when you can't help but cry? And no matter how you try to keep a thought out of your mind, it all comes back to pierce your heart, and leave you hopeless. I've had that feeling since Thursday, and I felt so helpless.

But here's what lifted my spirit up. 

Saturday came. Bittersweet, but I'm thankful I've got people who care. And the perfect diversion from frustration and depression. Just what I needed. And life is here again.

Nature, perfect weather, great company.

Mountain view. 
I just love the sight of  the whole city, how the buildings, the trees, the skies, the waters all seem unreal. I enjoyed just sitting there talking about anything at all, no think-first-before-talking rule, smiling, thinking of somewhat not so feasible things to do in the not so far future, capturing the moments, hiking - with no effort to lift the weight, rather more effort not to run and roll down, unable to defy gravity. 

The scene.




The hanging bridge.




Twilight.



And then, we headed to Crown Regency, the tallest structure in Cebu, off to the 18th floor, to have the 4D Experience.  




It was the first time for all but me. I watched the 4D's first film - Deep Sea Adventure in the year 2009, so I knew what to expect, at least a little. We watched the 15-minute film, "The Lost Island". It was still fun the second time around. The times when your seat gets to shake and you seem to fall, when your face gets all wet with the elephants' trunks' eewwee discharges, and when the mice bite your legs, and when a snake or a tiger is a couple of inches away from you, ready to attack! Fun! Fun! Fun!

Then for dinner, we had pizza to-go from Da Vinci's then, slept over :)

Thanks to the three of you for a beautiful day. And also to Yenney for letting me know you're always there. And to Christian, who reminded me not to give up on hope.

Laughs, Love, and Life.

Comments

  1. i want to go to tops when i go home. bring me there? hehe ;p mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do we get there without a ride? you willing to take a motorcycle going up there? hehe there's the zipline before reaching Tops. mwah:) so excited for us :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts