Falling Down and Tripping Over

Or should it be the other way around - like tripping over before falling down? Nah, not for this post :)

I just had another manic Monday. It actually feels good not complying to those medications because I'm not that depressed anymore.

And I  FELL DOWN - Fell down a rabbit hole into another world of fantasy, and met the grinning cat. Or simply, I watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D. 

Alice in Wonderland was actually one of my thick books as a kid, maybe when I was around 7 years old. And I confess that I never actually finished it, even until now. It was a difficult book to read as a child, so until I grew up, I never thought about finishing it. I'm sorry Lewis Carroll.

When I watched the movie, directed by Tim Burton, and starred by Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp, et. al, it was still a little difficult for me to understand, because maybe, that was always what I had in mind - that I'll never understand this plot. But it was good, and fun, especially since it's tri-dimensional.

SM City Cebu - 3D Theater. 250Php. Including either a hotdog sandwich or plain popcorn for snacks. And the pretty cool shades, are by the way properly sanitized, as what they informed us there.

And another something about SM City Cebu. I always TRIP OVER. I trip over their flooring. I don't know what it is there, if it's just me or their flooring is not perfect at all. Hmp. I got a stubbed toenail, and a ruined nailcolor.

The day was still great, super :) Thanks to the one who treated me that day. Someone who bailed on work for me. haha :p

Still no photos. It really is difficult when you don't have a cam. *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts