Saturday Enchantment

Saturday has always been my favorite day of the week. And I always try to make it a point to do something out of my daily routine every week's sixth day. And I'm very glad that after quite a while, I have spent this day with my College closest friends, the ICF (or they have spent time with me since I'm the one who's not so busy nowadays).

A week ago, I viewed my Multiply site, and it brought me back to those sweet days when we always had the time to just hang out and spend the whole night talking about anything at all, even nonsenses. So I tried talking them into a Summer outing; unfortunately, our schedules really won't permit us. Good thing that last Saturday, we were able to be reassembled once again. All of us (at least, all of us left here in Cebu right now) were able to spare some time on this very night.

We had dinner in ILA PUTI, IT Park. The four of us had dinner ahead the rest of them since they were a little too late. Salpicado and Strawberry Milkshake :) And, and we found out something very interesting within the group. But I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to share it here. All I can say is that I'm happy for both of them, I hope it would be a "YES". ha ha ha

After our yummy and story-filled dinner, by 9 pm, we headed to GIMIK in Mabolo. There, we sung our hearts out with all the love and pain we were feeling that night. And I am blessed to have this people who never stopped me from singing no matter how out of tune I can get. :p





I love Saturdays spent with them, and with you.


Comments

Popular Posts