On Board the Plane of my so-called Career

This would be quick.

It's the last of the weekdays, and I'm not yet done with the things that have made me too busy for these past days. I've been out all week trying to finish all the steps, and requirements for this new employment that I'm trying to take. This going back to the same place trying to comply with everything step-by-step has even got me sick. I'm all sneezy-and -headachey-and-throat-sorey all week. (I'm sorry, I know that sounded weird.) And I confess I haven't set my mind to the idea of this career I'm now setting foot on. It may sound ironic that I've taken this course for four years in College without setting my mind that this would be what I would be doing for the rest of my life, or for the days that I would want to be called a professional.

Okay, I have the weekend to take things differently before I get all serious and busy and tired to blog. I have not exactly signed the two-year contract yet, but Monday's too near. We'll see how things would go.

Watch out for the next episode of my crazy (but beautiful) life.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts