It Feels So Good To Me

Being banned from anything that can strain my eyes gets me to one thing: Music. And I confess, I am not updated with this field as much as I was back when I was still schooling. So my iPod Shuffle still has the songs stored since 2008. No new songs, no updates. And despite this fact, I still enjoy my ‘so yesterday’ songs.

And once again, I get back to my all time favorite artist, Jennifer Love Hewitt. I just love her songs so much. The lyrics, the beat, the storyline (because I think all songs have their story:)) - they all get me, and fill me with love and hope.

Her songs bring up both good and not so good memories. I get to remember me being a 5th grader, singing her songs with my sisters, and up to now, we sing along when we get to hear them. I remember being in the 1st year of College, in our Speech Class wherein we were asked to sing solo in front of the whole class, acapella: such embarrassing moment, but I get to grin every time I remember myself singing out of tune one of her songs, and my most favorite of them all – No Ordinary Love.

And here’s a stanza from the song that I won’t get tired listening to:
From the very first time that we kissed
I knew that I just couldn't let you go at all
From this day on, remember this:
That you're the only one that I adore
Can't we make this last forever
This can't be a dream
cause it feels so good to me
♥♥♥


p.s:
I'm blogging, so I still violated the part where
I'm not supposed to be using the computer.
Ooopps!! :D

Comments

  1. soo high school! hehe..no ordinary love reminds me of you gyud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo high school jd! high school in-love! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts