Marching March

It's mid-March already and I've noticed this is just my seventh post for the month. It's ironic because now I have all the time in the world to sit down, contemplate, and write; Or read a good book, watch an interesting movie, or anything worth time-wasting - but I'm as lazy as a koala now. Not that I sleep 22 hours of the day, that's too much of a waste. But I admit I've been so lazy that I haven't met my to-dos for the week. Three on my list were undone. But hey, I've been busy with things that matter also. From Monday to Thursday that is. Because today, I haven't done anything productive. I've been pigging-out. Like eating and then sleeping, and then waking up because I'm hungry, and then getting back to sleep because I'm too full to move. Eeeepp!

I have made too many plans for March, feasible ones, but only a few were met. And this post's title says it all. I feel that March is marching, like literally moving along in rhythmic steps with others, but not with me. It's marching, and I'm left behind, or even stepped on, and kicked off. I don't pity myself, I just feel this way at this very certain moment, and I want to let it out. 

I still have 11 days of March to pursue, and I'm going to stop being a koala, or a pig. I'd be more of an ant - small, not so significant but hardworking. hahaha I hope I can be that. 

And P.S. 
       I'm going to have some exercise. I have to. 

Comments

Popular Posts