Yellow Moments

I told you I'm going to get my body working again, and today, Kimi helped me fulfill it.

Before freshening up, I took a little while to play with this pretty little girl outside.

And she's warming up.


We played fetch-and-drop, and frisbee.

And the game is on!


It's pretty hard leveling to the stamina of this puppy
She gave me the exercise that I needed for half an hour. And I had fun. :)

Here's Kimi, our Yellow Labrador.

She's not even a year old yet, but she looks really tough and dangerous :)


But not with these photos, she's just so cute :)



These are not the actual photos for our day's play. 
These are Jian's photos playing with her :) 

 

Comments

  1. i miss the labrador puppy we never had, Peyah. She died a day after we bought him. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts