Pictionary Turned Charades

19 August 2012. Eid Al Fitr.

Sunday Holiday! And the first bonding (I meant their family with me) spent at home where we laughed our hearts out!

After stuffing our bellies with pizza, macaroons, brownies, and fruits, we decided to do a little board game. Pictionary. I have the least idea on how this game goes, so they had to do a little tutorial for the newbies.

2 teams. Dice. And a race to the finish line. You throw a die, move your piece, and draw the category you fall in to.

Yellow - Person/Place/Animal. Blue - Object. Orange - Action. Green - Difficult. Red - All Play.

When you fall into the All Play block, both teams get to draw and guess at the same time.




More like charades, only you have to draw. It was a challenge for the art-challenged person like me. Yes, I cannot draw. I love scrapbooking and decorating, but just please don't make me draw. But there was no way out. Pffft.

Luckily for me, after a few guesses and a lot of impossible guesses, they figured it would me much more fun and funnier if we were to act it out. So we used the pictionary board for the categories, and mimed and acted. Yes, the crazy charades! And again, I don't have the acting talent. So guess what? Well, they mostly fail to guess what I act out! :))


Crazy interpretations, endless laughter! A first in this home. Cheers to another first!

Comments

Popular Posts