Bowling and Oxfords

Flyday. Instead of staying home, we went out to a Medical Camp in a Bowling Center. After a couple of hours of taking patients' (bowlers) BMIs, glucose and cholesterol levels, we had a heavy (and oily and salty) lunch. After being too full to work, we had one bowling game. 


Bowling shoes. Yes, I have such small feet!

It turned out to be a really fun day! Just the break from the routine that I direly needed. Let's just set aside the fact that my head was torturing me the whole day, sending me to frequent bathroom trips to vomit. Sorry for that. 

And aside from my migraine attack, what went wrong was I left my camera just when it's the thing I made sure to bring. Problems with changing bags. Pffft. 

What else was wrong different today? I folded my jeans up like that.

Rubi Oxfords | Bershka Jeans

I was never comfortable with doing that. One fold is always enough. Well, not today. The Oxfords need a little more attention. So fold 4 times it is! :)

*Photos taken with an iTouch. 

Comments

Popular Posts