Lamesa Craze

18 August 2012. Lamesa Restaurant, Asiana Hotel.

I'm not that dress and heels kind of girl. I'm more into the casual side, so here's what I wore.
Gap sheer top |  F21 aztec bandage skirt and necklace | Rubi x Cotton On red flats | Boho sling bag

A dinner buffet of Asian Cuisines. Who wouldn't be excited? I was already starving hours before we got there, so I was really ready for this! ;p


From Crispy Pata to Dimsum to Sushis and Makis to Thai and Korean, they do have a good selection of food. And yes, my cravings have been satisfied in just one night.

And no matter how full I get, there's always room for dessert.
Fruits. Cakes. Leche Flan. Buko Pandan. La lala la la

And it took a long while for us to get up because we were overstuffed! So what better to do? Go camera crazy!

Manuels. Look at those smiles and silly faces!


Elevator.
It isn't ideal to be full to the throat when it's a long ride home, so we stopped over Ontario Tower to visit Georgina! :) And camwhored yet again.

Grand night! Happy Eid it is.

Comments

Popular Posts