A Walk by the Beach

15 August 2012. Jumeirah Open Beach.

I expected lots of sand in my shoes and probably even some water splashes. How surprised I am to see this!

A walk/run path and a cycling/skating/skateboarding path! By the beach! How cool is that?


Sunrise. Volleyball court. Pines. Mansions. Happy scenes.

Five thirty in the morning and the beach is almost entirely deserted. The red flag by the shore is up meaning it is pretty early for a swim and . Aside from that, with the 30 degrees heat and the inexistent air, plus the nothing-per-orem-because-it's-Ramadan, who would dare have their picnics?

I walked probably a good 3 kilometers. And then again, after roughly 200 meters of jogging, I was already gasping trying to catch my breath. So no, I really am not up for that. I can't take another "illness" anymore. So after sweating out pretty much the most out of all my walks and runs here, I cooled down.

And observed. And the crows are everywhere! See that?


So there I sat, enjoying the view while waiting for them to reach the finish line.
Until the next run. Healthy, happy morning!


Comments

Popular Posts