Slickly Sickly

I've been on medications for the longest time, popping antibiotics and pain relievers for three weeks now, leaving me nauseous and bitter almost always. And finally, I had my sleeping wisdom extracted, after suffering from a depressing and crazily painful hematoma, leaving my face swollen and purplish-green for 2 weeks. Yes, as what I've said, I don't feel pretty these days. But a quick fix of frozen yogurt and a little retail therapy got me kicking on a sick leave day.

We were lucky enough to have free-tasted every frozen yogurt flavor before having to decide which two to have. Here's my post-extraction swollen face and my yogo.

American Eagle tank top | H&M cardigan
Slickest Original and Raspberry Frozen Yogurt topped with Maltesers.
I'm that person with such high threshold of pain; and these days, the physical pain I'm feeling is just torture. But hey, I get instant happiness in small sweet things :) Life is still good!

Comments

Popular Posts