2 Places at a Time (Or How Loved I Am)

03 August 2012. Make Your Own Havaianas, SM City Cebu

Okay, so I wasn't really there. I was still under my sheets, waking up to tweets and BBMs from these girls. Since I've started MYOH-ing, I've disciplined my self to just wait for that time of the year to buy rubber slippers. So I didn't really wanna miss this. So even though I'm 4000 miles away, I got them to get me a pair.
Sisters. Best friends.
Plus the one who's taking the photo, Jian. (I grabbed photos from your post :) But why aren't you in these shots?)

The sister holing my flip flops :))
Here's the pair we came up with. Yes, together. Since they sent me pretty much every combination I ask for.
Pop rose slim sole + Turquoise-ish strap + Happiness pin
Lucky me, I have friends who go out of their way to grant a wish. They got me the happiness pin from the samples! haha. And! I actually even got 2 pairs since the real sisters and the mother bought a lime green and pumpkin strap with a butterfly pin for me - yes, matching our colorful home! :p
Hooray for not missing MYOH. Thanks to BBM and Twitter :p And hooray to friends who are like family, and family who are amazing friends. Yes, I am very much loved. I can't wait to see you all! And be crazily happy with you.

Comments

  1. I just saw this! Well because I was busy taking the photos of those ladies. :-D Really? You got two pairs? WOW. :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Ma bought me a green and orange pair. Hahaha :D But I think it's more for Rich than for me. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts