Paratha Quesadillas

Anything with cheese rarely ever disappoints. I was craving for some Mexican, so I decided to make some Quesadillas. I'd love to have me some burritos or shawarma but then I cannot come up with a good sauce with just the ingredients available, so quesa it is. 


Cooked the beef first with the usual extenders of potatoes and carrots. Heated the paratha, grated some cheese, had it semi-melted. Added the beef, tomatoes, and some more cheese! :D Ketchup + Hot sauce. Covered with another dough. You can actually just fold it, but I love it this way. Sliced into finger-food size, and enjoyed. Nom nom.


I still remember that corner in the malls where we used to have lots of these! Now, I'm actually making them! How much of a change is that? ;) And oh, I love how you can have almost anything with paratha - crepes, sandwiches, pizzas, whatever your mind can come up with!

I love successful experiments :)

Comments

Popular Posts