365 Days Later

I'm not waiting for the waters to run dry. One day, I'll see the beauty of this pain.



I'm still here. Struggling. Strained. Stronger, probably. Very seldom do I give in to crying, because one thought links to another, and the chain hardly ever breaks. Oftentimes, when I cry, I find it ultimately difficult to free myself from that depressing train of thought that I just wanna give in to that grave sadness, and wish to fall asleep and never wake up.

But I do wake up. Every time. Because I know I still have a reason to. Because I have people who love me too much. I know I'd break them if I break. So I won't. I can't. 

Time heals. And I get to understand that. 365 days later, and 4000 miles away, I'll keep hoping. No more heartbreaking thoughts, no more painfully sad tears. And one day, dreams will come true. And we'll embrace happiness.


Comments

Popular Posts