Restore Software 552

For the second time, My BB got the Restore Software 552 error. I tried downloading foursquare in my phone and when I restarted it, I got the error.

And for the second time, I had to restore it and wipe it clean. Yes, I had to spend hours looking for ways that would work this time. It seemed that what works for one does not work for all. What worked for me the first time I had the error did not work this time. So, I had to spend one whole day without a phone.

So I'm giving you this link to help you if you get the same error :)

And always remember to back up your files. At least every 2 weeks or whenever you have important files or applications that you can't afford to lose. So if you have to wipe your Blackberry clean, you would not have to ask everyone for their numbers once again. That's the most hassle part of it - trying to bring back all your contacts. Boo!

Comments

Popular Posts