A Pink Walk

As a frustrated athlete, I joined my first ever walkathon. I have registered a lot of times for marathons for a cause back at home, but due to schedule conflicts, I have not actually joined one, ever.

So here, I grabbed the first opportunity that showed itself.

Breast Cancer Awareness. 28 October 2011. Pink Walkathon.



It's a 3.6-kilometer walk to support breast cancer patients and make people more aware of it.



The banner. Yes, misspelled. Boo, Amber!


With Amber Man!


Superheroes :))


It sure was a big crowd. At 8am, it was already too hot for a 'morning' walk. Gaaahhh! It was exhausting not because of the walk itself but because of the sun's heat. It's a good thing winter's on its way! Yey!

And hooray! I finished the walk! Cheers for first times. And healthy unhealthiness! Meaning, sunburnt and a long walk without warm up. I'm happy, any way.

Comments

Popular Posts