The Beachpark

14 October 2011

As a celebration of Julianne's 4th birthday, we all freed our Friday for a beach party. And I was all smiles of course, because I definitely la la love the beach! I love looking at the clear skies, the endless horizon, the setting sun which gives color to the blue skies. I love listening to the sound of the waves and hearing my raging thoughts and having those calmed by the peace of the place.



Too bad for me, swimming is not allowed after the sun sets. We got there just when the sun was getting drowned and we still had to set up the tent, prepare the food, and all those picnic/beach stuffs. So yeah, I was frustrated. Sooo frustrated that when I got home, I bathed and shower longer than my usual long showers. Huh!
can you see Mr. Moon? and yes, that Burj Khalifa :)

Jumeira Beachpark's a nice nice place. I'm definitely coming back. Yes, again and again :)

Comments

Popular Posts