A Fairytale and the Father

Wednesday morning came, and I had absolutely nothing to do. So I watched this film: From Prada to Nada.


It was a tale about two sisters spoiled by their father; and when their daddy passed away, they were left with... uhm, nothing. Not a penny, not a house. So they had to move on with their lives and adapt to a lifestyle they never knew. 



And it breaks my heart again. Seeing the first scene of them dancing with their father, and the last scene where they had to take a wedding photo with the bush shaped as their dad. Aaahhh. It makes me miss my father more.



And, and, Nora Dominguez (Camilla Belle) and Edward Ferris (Nicholas D'Agosto) made a cute couple. It was so fairytale-ish in their part. 

Oh, how I love happy endings! :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts