To lookbook or Not to lookbook?


I'm having this dilemma right now. There is this site I’ve been frequently viewing for fashion styles of just anyone for so long now. If you are familiar with lookbook, yes, that's the site I’m trying to tell you about. I created my page for that months ago, but I don't seem to have enough motivation or inspiration to starting posting looks and all that, and really keep up with it. I am not at all confident to pose like a model, and I am not that vain yet to let someone take photos of me everyday just to post my looks and let everybody see them.

But I have one big reason why I wanted to. One ultimate valid reason, for myself, just one reason that I don't want to talk about yet; not until the 22nd of august, I shall.

Small thing to consider a dilemma, yes. But it's better thinking about this than things that would kill me little by little. 

So there. 
  
Today, I woke up at 5:30 am to start an exercise routine, meant to last for 3 weeks. Karen (aka yen or hush), my neighbor and my homie wanted to jog regularly, and today, I went with her. Cebu city sports complex (abellana) oval. I'm not really the sporty kind of girl, or uhh, not anymore; and today was my first jogging session after months or years maybe? So guess what? I jog half the oval then walk half of it. Lame me. Still it was a good start. That was 4 laps, I think. I could literally hear my bones, my joints, and my muscles snapping and clapping because they were woken up, the fats included. Hahaha 

And here’s what I wore. And instead of starting to post there in lookbook, let me start it here. 

Adidas sky blue jerseys. Comical jacket. Lee cutoff shorts (literally). LeSportsac phone pouch. Converse Chuck Taylors.
  So, what do you think? Should I start posting in lookbook, or not? Lemme know what you think :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts