On Writing (Or Rewriting)

It is another first day.

I accepted this online job of writing articles, and on my very first day, the topic was about Web Hosting, Web Designs, WordPress and stuff like that. I absolutely had no idea what to write considering I am not a techy person. So it was like researching on that stuff, comprehending, rewriting, and adding random thoughts. But it was fine, I love writing so it made me persevere. My brain's squeezed upto almost the last drop, and I made it. After almost 8 hours of work, I have submitted my articles, and now I am able to rest. I am too drained to collage and blog about something worth your reading, so I am going to cut this short.

Or not. One last thing: I am super pissed right now because of Sun Cellular. I have been using their Pay-Per-Use with Blackberry's data plan. And everyday, it still consumes my prepaid load even if I do not activate the data plan. So right now, I am in trouble, I am in a love-hate relationship with Sun Cellular, and I don't want to change phones. Help?

Dilemmas.

Comments

Popular Posts