Harry Potter Ended


The weekend came, and a spontaneous weekend it was!

Together with friends, I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I have always loved J.K. Rowling's work. I have started reading Harry Potter when I was at around 10 years old, and I have always liked their characters and the plot. I have always followed the movie ever since, watching them both in cinemas and with DVDs at home.
And Harry Potter ended. It makes a lot of hearts ache knowing that they wouldn't be expecting to be at Hogwarts next year. Oh, the child in me.

The movie was good. It almost made me emotional.  
Book 7 was actually the only book in the series I was not able to read so I was all eyes and ears the whole movie through.


--Thanks Mariel for my photo with Bellatrix Lestrange--

Dinner.

After dinner, and some strolling around, we took some crazy photos of us...




And the other part of the night will be blogged next.
I love weekends.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts