Me And Books

I definitely love reading! Even though lately I am not in my best mind to read and get lost in a book. I find reading totally a good diversion from all my life's drama; enter a completely different life, meet different people, travel to different places, when in reality, there you are, lying down, holding that book, and just getting lost with your vivid imaginations. 

On that note, even in bookstores, I get lost. And just yesterday, I got to skim through this pretty cool book. And I have proven to myself, and to the book, that I really don't know a thing, and I have such a poor memory. And I'd love to buy it! But it's not a need, it can wait. :)


And another book I would love to read. And meet the Dreamseller. 


If only I can stay in bookstores, and there's a comfy couch, and I could just read whatever. That'd be fantastic! But snap back to reality, Rein. There's a lot more to your life right now than books. sigh. 

Right now, (or these past few weeks when my mind's not so troubled yet) I'm reading my brother's book from a whole new author for me. But I'm going to blog about that when I get to finish it. 

Enjoy life, and read a lot! :)

Comments

  1. Barnes and Nobles is the place for you hushy! u'll love staying there and reading the books =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's go there hush, haha :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts