Reboot

It's Monday - my least favorite day of the week; but unexpectedly, there are some fortunate turn of events today making me smile the whole afternoon through.

There's absolutely no need naming names or citing things. But I do want to thank the Almighty Father above for reminding me that He will always provide. Thank You for making me smile that happy smile again, and for not letting me give up on hope! :D

And Happy Birthday to my very naughty but clever niece, Alexandra :) Don't grow up too fast, baby.



It was a beautiful day. And it is a beautiful life. 

Fingers crossed, this resurrection means there's ascension soon. 

If it's the start of a manic (or depressive) Monday for you, or the end of it, just smile. Things will turn out just fine, in time, you'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts