Quick Day's Quick Post

It's a Tuesday. I woke up pretty late so I had so little time in the morning to write for work or what else a bum can do early on. So I had quick puto and tsokolate for breakfast; and I meant the first meal of the day, which I had at around 11am. And then wrote a quick sample article about motivation, greatness, and what-not. I could not sum it up in 100 words, and I could not write (or speak or whatever) with humor -- so I guess it was a fail for the client, leaving me jobless for the day.

So I took a quick shower, changed quickly, and head on. My mother and I went on some avocado delivery since we harvested quite a lot. We stopped by friends' houses and offices for that. And then we inquired on some Condominium, had snacks slash lunch at around 4pm, and strolled the malls for a bit.

It is a cool, gloomy day. And I had on denim on denim. Absolutely out of my comfort zone, but it felt good, and I thought it looked nice. So there. :)


Posted by Picasa
And writing this, and thinking of the avocados, and the condominium we went to this afternoon, I just realized how much I would miss this place, our house, our home. It's already hurting me just thinking of selling, and leaving, and having to live elsewhere. But there are just things we got to give up. Oh well.

I have mentioned a lot of the word quick in this post, and I'm writing this fast because the sister's using her laptop. So I'm done for now.

So, how did your Tuesday go?

Comments

Popular Posts